News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

My new Cadillac

Started by hudsont, May 21, 2008, 02:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hudsont

Well I got home 700 miles in my 1988 Cadillac Eldorado.  Awesome gas milege, amazing actually.  Beautiful car.  Question the signal's they chime, should the arrow signal aswell or does it just stay lit?  sounds like a dumb question but I wondered if it was a feature or if there is a fuse or something.  The lights are definately flashing outside, but not on the dash.  I guess after it took me 1/2 hour to open the fuel door this question should spark a whole spread of answers.

thanks
Trevor
Trevor

Joe Manna

Congrats on your new purchase.Lots of Luck.Now the answer to your question,I would venture to say that,the light on the dash should blink as well.I know on my 91 Brougham,the signal lites flash.

Hope this helps.

Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

CraigC

Congrats on your new car, Trevor.  The dash directional indicator should flash.  If it doesn't, it means one of the bulbs is burned out.  Change the burned out bulb, and the directional indicator should start flashing again.

Craig

hudsont

Thanks Craig I will give the car a once over.  I din't realize the car had so many markers, Your probably right one of the markers is out!

thanks again
Trevor
Trevor