News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Engine Details

Started by hudsont, May 25, 2008, 10:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hudsont

I was cleaning the inside of the Engine Compartment.  I noticed that the paint has come off the V8 logo and some Black paint has flaked off.  Is there special interior engine paint to retore these spots?  Please advise, and a possible location to get the appropriate paint, as I live in Canada and we have limited resources even though we manufacture a number of Gm cars at the 2 plants.  Thanks

Trevor
Trevor

homeonprunehill

Quote from: hudsont on May 25, 2008, 10:26:21 PM
I was cleaning the inside of the Engine Compartment.  I noticed that the paint has come off the V8 logo and some Black paint has flaked off.  Is there special interior engine paint to retore these spots?  Please advise, and a possible location to get the appropriate paint, as I live in Canada and we have limited resources even though we manufacture a number of Gm cars at the 2 plants.  Thanks

Trevor

05-25-08
Trevor,If you have, HOME OEPOE Stores in your area, You can get HIGH TEMPERTURE Paint there. They may have it in stock, if not, you can special order it thru. them.  Good Luck,Jim
USED,ABUSED AND MISUSED CADILLACS AND LA SALLES