News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

'29 341B Cork carb float, running board trim

Started by HarrisEquip, May 25, 2008, 10:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarrisEquip

Is there anybody that sells a replacement carb float for a Cadillac 341B?

I also need to find someone that can build new chrome trim for the running boards.

any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Pete
Pete

homeonprunehill

Quote from: HarrisEquip on May 25, 2008, 10:40:43 PM
Is there anybody that sells a replacement carb float for a Cadillac 341B?
I also need to find someone that can build new chrome trim for the running boards.
any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.
Pete

05-25-08
HARRIS EQUIP,For a carb kit try <The carbuartor Shop>. they seem to have a lot of kits. Sorry, can't help with the running board trim. Good Luck,JIM.
USED,ABUSED AND MISUSED CADILLACS AND LA SALLES

harry s

Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

Zach

Pete,

If you go the the Buy/Sell area of this forum...A gentleman posted a new topic entitled something like, "barn full of 28-31 parts" a day or two ago.  Anyway, his name is Wayne and I know he can make you a set of the running board trim as he is currently making a set for my 30 LaSalle.  Give him a try and good luck.

Zach.

HarrisEquip

Thanks for the information. I've already contacted Wayne and it looks like he will be able to help me out.

Pete
Pete