News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

The Raymond Loewy 1959 Cadillac Coupe

Started by Brian Laurance, June 16, 2008, 05:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Laurance

I admit that I have not recently checked Yann's Cadillac Database to learn about this car, but I hope that Yann can instruct us further.  This is one that I had been unaware of.

Yann, do you have questions regarding the authenticity of this Cadillac, and have you (or others) any comments regarding the car's styling?

Ebay Item number: 300228646428

Brian Laurance

I see that Yann is way ahead of me.  Not only is the car included in the Database, but the content has also been updated to reflect an attempt to sell the vehicle last month on Ebay.  Perhaps there has been a recent discussion here regarding this vehicle, in which case I'm sorry I've brought it to your attention once again!

John Fotakis #23436

Hi Brian. There was a discussion about this car a couple of weeks back. From memory no-one was particularly enamoured of it although a couple of people seemed to like some Raymond Loewe designed locomotives. 

Otto Skorzeny

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE