News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Growing pains

Started by Jeff Hansen, June 19, 2008, 11:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Hansen

All,

I must apologize for all of the forum outages we have had in the past few weeks.  We appear to be experiencing growing pains and are starting to stretch the limits of our current Web hosting plan.  I am working closely with our Web host to nip this in the bud, but I appear to be fighting a losing battle currently.

Please bear with us as we try to keep the forum running without breaking the bank in the process!

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Jim Govoni CLC 20546

Jeff, Thanks for all your hard work! Without it, the forum would rust away faster than the lower fenders on a 1969.  Jim
1953 Series 62 
1966 Fleetwood 
1969 deVille Convert.
1941 Series 63

EAM-17806

JEFF!  WE'RE ALL THANKFUL YOU ARE THE BACKBONE OF OUR FORUM. YOU JUST DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO AND THANK GOD YOU ARE INVOLVED.  EAM

Bill Podany #19567

Jeff,

Keep up the good work; we all benefit greatly from this forum.  All members I am sure will remain patient.

Bill Podany
Knoxville, TN
1941 60 Special Fleetwood
1955 Eldorado

Chris Bryant #19358

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for all your hard work! It is greatly appreciated. I really do hope you can find someone to replace you and with the right qualifications.

Cheers,

Chris Bryant #19358

EAM 17806

CHRIS:  SINCE WHEN ARE YOU CONSIDERING JEFF TO BE REPLACED?  DON'T EVEN ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT!  EAM

Art Director

It's true. Jeff is stepping down after 10 years serving the CLC as VP information technology. Read Glenn Brown's column on page 2 of the June issue of The Self-Starter. I respect Jeff's decision and we will all miss his valuable contributions to the CLC.

Tim
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold