News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

51 cad conv top assembly photos

Started by Don Pike, June 24, 2008, 11:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Pike

Does anyone out there have a top assembly manual that they could scan in  here like the guy that scanned in the 53 Eldorado top manual??The Eldorado manual helped,but I sure would liketo see the correct one.Can some one give me the height and lenght of a 50 thru 53 model 62 conv.quarter window?I think i've got the wrong ones,appear to be about 2 inches short.Thanks,Don Pike,#5191

depmike38

I'm trying to find a shop manual supplement I have to see if it has the assembly photos.I think it does but I don't think they were very good. As far as your quarter windows I measured mine in the car and measured along the bottom it's about 23" and at the front vertical chrome it's around 13 1/4". Hope this helps, Mike Freeman
Mike Freeman

don pike

mike,thanks for the measurement on the 51 quarter windows.according to your numbers ,I do have the incorrect windows.Mine are 20 inches long and the same height. I'll bet their for a 49 conv.! Anyway,e-mail me so we can contact each other direct we might have parts or resources each other needs to complete their cars. Pinnaclepike@bellsouth.net    Thanks,don pike