News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

BATTRIES

Started by paulp, July 03, 2008, 03:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulp

TO:      Those who have discussed this topic before and are probably tired of it.  Yes I have read most/some of the posts but now I'm ready to spend $ and really want to get it straight.
TEXT:   I am looking at a JEGS catalog, page 146, item 753-9010-044, Red Top 6v.  OK, I buy two of these, connect them in parallel, and that package will fit in my original 41 6267 battery box.  Now I can take off 12v to operate my radio antenna and my discreetly located small tachometer and small but very accurate temp gage, (I know, I will now have a modified car but it's far from perfect anyway).  QUESTION:  Due to my advanced age, I don't understand, can't remember, or never knew, how to draw off the 12v with the rest of the system thinking it's just a big 6v battery?     
Paul N. Price   CLC 23300