News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Great Job Valley Forge!!!

Started by Andrew Zizolfo CLC#5011, August 17, 2008, 07:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Zizolfo CLC#5011

Congratulations Valley Forge on a job well done! A fantastic Grand National 2008!!!
Thanks to the entire team and to all who made it happen!!

Andy Zizolfo - NER VP

Fred Zwicker #23106

I second that!   What a wonderful show and the weather cooperated.  It couldn't have been any better. 

Fred
1930 LaSalle Convertible Coupe, CCCA Senior
1939 LaSalle 2-Dr. Conv.  CLC Senior in 2008
1940 Cadillac Series 75 4 Dr. Convertible
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1948 Cadillac Convertible - modified by Holly (driver)
1966 Cadillac DeVille Conv. Restored - Red
See Pictures at www.tpcarcollection.com

Little Louisville Louie

JerRita

We second,third and run out of kudos to the Valley Forge Region It was amazing to have so many cars judged, in such a short time Many of you enjoyed our Station Wagon I'm proud to show it to you all Thank you again for all your hard work JerRita
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

Joe Manna

For my first and certainly not last GN.I had a wonderful time and met a lot of nice people.Valley Forge Region,you all must be commended on a wonderful jod well done.Thank You to all.Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

Ralph Messina CLC 4937

My thanks and congratulations to the VFR for one of the best GNs I’ve ever attended. Everything seemed to happen effortlessly and without drama which is the hallmark of excellent planning and team work. The volunteers who made it look so easy deserve a standing ovation! Oh yea, the cars were also spectacular and I believe the largest turn out other than Detroit ’02.

Ralph
1966 Fleetwood Brougham-with a new caretaker http://bit.ly/1GCn8I4
1966 Eldorado-with a new caretaker  http://bit.ly/1OrxLoY
2018 GMC Yukon

harry s

It is hard  to come up with accolades sufficient to describe the great job done by all of those involved in the GN. As mentioned before, it is going to be a hard act to follow. Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

Damon Lenszner

May I echo the thanks to the Valley Forge region from all of all the UK contingent at this years GN.

It is fantastic when we see our minority interest in the UK on such a grand scale. The organisation was just great.

Thanks to all

Damon

Greg McDonnell

This was my first GN and I have to say I had an absolute BLAST!  I left home not knowing what to expect.  My hopes, dreams and expectations were not only met but were far exceeded.  I made so many new acquaintances and also had an opportunity to meet others I only knew from emails and phone calls.  The display of Cadillacs was mind-blowing to put it mildly!  I've never in my life seen so many beautiful cars from my favorite marque assembled in one place.  It was sight to behold! 

The Valley Forge Region deserves heaps of praise for their efforts.  The side trips and tours were great and the evening parties and get-togethers were a lot of fun.  I can't recall in recent years having as much fun on a vacation as I did in NJ and PA last week! 

My hat's off to the VFR of CLC!  Y'all did a FANTASTIC job!

Best regards from a GN 'first timer',

Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841

Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841

quadfins

I would like to add my thanks and appreciation to all who made the GN so wonderful. Your efforts and hard work sure made for an excellent weekend. I especially liked the engraved license plate information plaques, and the authentic "New Jersey" style entertainment that was arranged at the host hotel. Is it really true that they found Jimmy Hoffa's body on the 4th floor?
   Honestly, it was a wonderful time, and I am re-living every detail in my mind. Sincere thanks and appreciation.

Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

35-709

Still trying to catch up after being away for almost a week after the GN but I also want to add my thanks and appreciation for a great show at Cherry Hill.  Those of you that were not there to see the beautiful cars such as Ralph Messina's '66 Fleetwood, Southpaw's '56 Fleetwood, and the many others, as well as the camaraderie, really missed one fine show.

Hope to have my car in Vegas next year, if it makes it at all it will be driven there from F L A!
8)
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2