News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1938 Cadillac Town Car

Started by robcars, August 26, 2008, 06:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robcars

I have a 1938 cadillac town car series 75 model 7553. The front bar above the windshield where the bars attach has no weather stripping on it. I can see where there was small holes for nails of some sort. I would like to know what kind of weather stripping went there? was it runbber, felt both? I also would like to know what was on the top. I have the headder bars with the snap ends but the top that is there now is just tucked over it. Did the top have piping on the top like the convertable? I would like to know what both parts of the front are supposed to look like. I have a 75 series authenticity manual but it does not address this part of the car.If anyone has any information or pictures it would be great.
Thanks, Robert
Robcars@yahoo.com
Robert