News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

cadillaclasalleclubbelgium.be

Started by Diana, September 09, 2008, 07:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diana

Hi Cadillac lovers,  Have you seen our website yet?  Please do, it's worth looking at!  We are a small country and our members are like family to Us.  You all know Belgium, the battle of the bulge, choclates, and so manny more.  We have so manny pictures on our website that I wanne share with you.  Worth looking at!  I've bin the club disingner en movie maker for 3 years now.  The work we do for keeping a good running club makes me wander how it is in other country's.  Every year I make a new membership card  by name and membership number, I also put our sponsors on the back of the card.  Each year I make a movie of the past rides and we have,  10 to 12 rides each year!   On our annual member meeting we show the movie for the first time and I always get a great applaus for doing that!  I dont take credit for it because my hart is with our members, but they show me heaven for it.  That's why  I'm still doing it for!!!  The joy I see, doing what I'm good at, makes me go on, and on!  Are their more people like me?  Yes I'm a women, doesn it make a differense, yes!!!  We owne a Biarritz t-top '78 and I never wanne sell this Caddy!  All children love it so mutch that I am so glad that these cars are admired by such yongsters!  Tell me your vision when you look at our website!  I hope the passion is not only mine!  If there'se something else I shout look at, let me know!
Nice regards, Diana D'havé from Belgium.   

Fred Zwicker #23106

:)  Your site is outstanding - and in 3 languages too!   I have been to your lovely country twice, but did not realize how many Cadillac-LaSalle collectors lived in Belgium.  You are to be commended for developing such an attractive web site and for posting so many pictures.  I have saved the link to your site for future reference.  Good luck in the future.

Fred
1930 LaSalle Convertible Coupe, CCCA Senior
1939 LaSalle 2-Dr. Conv.  CLC Senior in 2008
1940 Cadillac Series 75 4 Dr. Convertible
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1948 Cadillac Convertible - modified by Holly (driver)
1966 Cadillac DeVille Conv. Restored - Red
See Pictures at www.tpcarcollection.com

Peter Nieuwlandt

Hi Diana

Yes You're doing outstanding work and I like coming to the events !!!!!

Peter
Peter Nieuwlandt
CLC 17863