News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac on e-bay,maybe you know.

Started by peter waite, September 17, 2008, 03:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peter waite

I was interested in a  1956 cadillac convertible  white with red trim that finished in the  last couple of days or so,I think it could have done with new trim {seats etc] it was around the $30,000 just wondering if it was sold and the price it went for. There is a nother white 56 on now that is a different car. Thanks peter.

Richard Pope

Peter,
If you go to 'advanced search' on Ebay you can check a box for 'completed auctions' to retrieve the old listing to see what the final price was.

peter waite

Thank you, Richard for your help but still no listing in the completed seach,there is 4 convertibles there ,but not the one I was looking for.   Thanks again.  peter

Otto Skorzeny

If it's not listed, and hasn't been re-listed by the seller, that usually means the auction was pulled by ebay. If the seller ended the auction early for some reason, ebay will state that on the page.

You say it was listed just a couple days ago and now there's no sign of it? That almost certainly means the auction was ended by ebay.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE