News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

55 SDV Carpet Color Question

Started by Tollroadflyer, October 14, 2008, 02:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tollroadflyer

This is a 2 part question.
How can I find out what color my 55 Sedan DeVille was originally it currently is black with a white top that I think is not correct. The carpets were removed but the front dash is a greenish color with grey door pannels and looks like grey seats.

I want to try and put the correct color carpets back in so that when it gets repainted it will be right but without knowing the correct outside color having a hard time narrowing down the correct color combination

Thank you,
Shane

Otto Skorzeny

Please post a photo of the id plate found under your hood up on the firewall where the hood seals against the cowl. All the information you need about interior and exterior colors and trim is found on that plate. Someone on the forum will be able to tell you what you need to know.

You should also consider purchasing a specifications manual from Crank N Hope publications. Ilists all the paint and trim codes for yoiur particular car. It also shows upholstry patterns and tells what gets painted what color inside the car.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

tollroadflyer