News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Another 59 Biarritz comes out of the woodwork.

Started by okccadman, October 23, 2008, 07:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okccadman

Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

okccadman

Looks like it was Rajah Silver with Black top and buckets originally.  Bill, is this on the registry?
Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

GoManGo1946

Quote from: okccadman on October 23, 2008, 07:31:32 PM
Looks like it was Rajah Silver with Black top and buckets originally.  Bill, is this on the registry?

Where is this registry? Can any Caddy owner register a car?
1946 Cadillac 60 Special Fleetwood

Adam & Kirstin Bieszart
Wheaton Illinois

wrefakis

Hi,guys,the car in the sale here 417 was a silver car with black bench with ac out of jaxsonville florida.   I am still collecting data for the final project(roster). I am really in need of any old photos,info on former owners,anything to cross-reference with old photos and ads.  The 99 bucket seat car production total is a made up number,about 36% of production had them,1320-36=about 475 cars,plus many added after production. Take care! bill refakis wrefakis@aol.com

Dennis Engeman

I'm the mech who is working on this car,getting it readyto be sold a auction.Man you guys know your stuff about these cars .I didn't have a clue about all the info but now that you gave me an indication as what to look for I fiound out all kinds of things.The owner is 97 yrs old and he forgets alot of info.He has been collecting cars since 1953 when He bought the '29 cadillac phateon,He now has over 50 cars that His son is selling.(He was originally pretty upset >:(). It's been a madhouse trying to get all these cars running in a short period of time,many of these cars have not been driven(or running)for many years .I have been into some of the stinkingest gas that you can imagine.the 65 plymouth I drove in a parade in 1980,Ibelieve still had the same gas I put in it then (the blanket that I put over the convertible top for the girls to sit on was still on it)So I must appologize if some of my info is wrong.(maybe it's those old Ethal gas fumes Ha) Anyway there is some pretty unique cars there. Thank You for Your true information.