News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Headers for 390-1960 motor

Started by G.Lucas #25354, October 26, 2008, 07:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.Lucas #25354

Does any one sell custum headers for these motors? 390- 1960. These motors were used in a lot of hot rods back in the day. I am looking for some with a center dump to fit in my 55 fleetwood. Thanks, George. ???

Otto Skorzeny

I seriously doubt it. There may have been a demand for them in the 1960s but there's virtually no demand today. You'll need to have them custom made.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Stampie

There is a seller on ebay that has starter flanges for headers.  Don't know the quality of them but I'd rather have one complete piece instead of individual cylinders.

Stampie
If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis