News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Photos from Capitol Cadillac featuring Cadillac Show Cars

Started by 2danreed, October 28, 2008, 03:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2danreed

Dan Reed

Jim Thompson

1946 Cadillac model 61 fastback

Rich S

Thanks for posting the photos--fantastic photography of extraordinary Cadillacs!  8)
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Thanks, Capitol Cadillac, for your many years of support and advocacy for the CLC which has been well-chronicled in the Self-Starter.  I don't believe any other Cadillac dealer has done as much to promote the club and the preservation and enjoyment of Cadillac cars as Capitol has and I am sure that the other members of the club appreciate it as much as I do.

Vince Taliano #13852

Quote from: Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397 on October 28, 2008, 09:11:20 PM
Thanks, Capitol Cadillac, for your many years of support and advocacy for the CLC which has been well-chronicled in the Self-Starter.  I don't believe any other Cadillac dealer has done as much to promote the club and the preservation and enjoyment of Cadillac cars as Capitol has and I am sure that the other members of the club appreciate it as much as I do.

Rusty,

Thanks for your posting.  The Potomac Region is extremely grateful to Daniel Jobe and Capitol Cadillac for their continued support and generosity.  They have been hosting our car shows since 1992, including four theme-related shows:

2005 Fall Car Show - Celebrating V-12 and V-16 Cadillacs
2006 Fall Car Show - Eldorado Extravaganza
2007 Fall Car Show - Legacy of LaSalle
2008 Fall Car Show - Cadillac Dream Cars

Next year we will be helping Capitol Cadillac celebrate their 75th Anniversary and plan to fill the showroom with vintage Cadillacs and LaSalles originally sold new by the dealership.

Vince
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 3,000 pictures!)

Jim Thompson

Quote from: Vince Taliano #13852 on October 28, 2008, 09:58:04 PM
Rusty,

Thanks for your posting.  The Potomac Region is extremely grateful to Daniel Jobe and Capitol Cadillac for their continued support and generosity.  They have been hosting our car shows since 1992, including four theme-related shows:

2005 Fall Car Show - Celebrating V-12 and V-16 Cadillacs
2006 Fall Car Show - Eldorado Extravaganza
2007 Fall Car Show - Legacy of LaSalle
2008 Fall Car Show - Cadillac Dream Cars

Next year we will be helping Capitol Cadillac celebrate their 75th Anniversary and plan to fill the showroom with vintage Cadillacs and LaSalles originally sold new by the dealership.

Vince

I would love to attend next year. My car was purchased new from Capital Cadillac. This would give me time to do some more cleanup.
1946 Cadillac model 61 fastback