News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac Vs Rolls Royce

Started by Stewart Homan, November 19, 2008, 08:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewart Homan

the Lasalle would be the 4 door cousin , it would match the phantom in size and stature

Johnny

Quote from: Stewart Holman on November 19, 2008, 08:11:05 AM
I always thought Cadillac should go head to head with RR and not Mercedes.

With that in mind here,s one styling thought. The Caddy matches the size of the rolls

What say you?.........

Forget about going head to head with RR, Cadillac and the rest of the auto manufacturers better worry about staying in business.  After listening to the stupidity and arrogance of the recent hearings, its a wonder they are still in business with their way of thinking!

Stewart Homan

Quote from: Eric S. Maypother #15104 on November 20, 2008, 02:39:27 PM
I was watching some youtube videos last night from England and over their they have Banger Races, kind of like Demo derby heats here except they drive around a dirt track and crash into each other, their were a lot of tiny cars that I wouldn't want to be in getting hit by bicycle, was surprised their also were Cadillac's, Lincoln's, a Rolls Royce and lots of Jags as well. A lot of Limos also, both US cars and Foreign.

Its a real bone of contention here - they have a couple of big meets every year and some of those guys pay up to $10,000 (I'm not joking!) to get cars to 'race'!

I've also had stuff stolen which has ended up at these races.

As I say, the best we can hope for is that these guys get maimed or worse in their pursuit...