News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Tires for '93 DeVille

Started by Rob Bruining #12428, November 24, 2008, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Bruining #12428

I need to replace at least 2 Michelin tires on my '93 DeVille. I want to stay with the correct 3/4 in. wsw. I've found B.F. Goodrich at Sam's Club and Uniroyals at an independent dealer. Both have the appearance of an aggressive/snow tire like look when viewed from the side. I would like to avoid that look on a luxury car.Today I located "Mile Maker" also called "Sigma" tires from another independent tire store. He has none in stock, but can order them. I did see a picture in a catalog. Has anyone had any experience with any of these tires? Does anyone know of another tire with the same whitewall? I'm looking at P205/70/R15 and P215 in the Goodrich. Thanks. Rob

35-709

Believe Sigmas are made by Cooper.  I put 4 new 235-75R15 Sigmas on my '71 Sedan DeVille and they worked well.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2