News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac Records Movie review

Started by JerRita, December 08, 2008, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerRita

Hi all yesterday Rita and I saw Cadillac Records. Great movie well done super music and the Cadillacs play a strong role in the plot They range from 48 to 60 and each one is super Many convertibles many colors The only mistake I could pick up there was an early scene where a female record producer was in a pink convertible that I think was too new for the timeframe If you love rock and roll and Cadillacs this is the movie for you all. Show your senior cards and go see it JerRita
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

omalley

Great movie; good score and wonderful shots of the Cadillacs !!

Go see it soon as it problably doesn't have wide enough appeal to play for long.

Art Director

I saw the movie today and was quite impressed with the excellent cinematography of the cars. Well worth the price of admission to see our cars in their best light.

Watch for "Cadillac Bob" Crimmins' 1955 Eldorado convertible in a scene featuring Mos' Def, who plays Chuck Berry in the movie.
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold