News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Youtube Video my Brother sent me

Started by GoManGo1946, December 12, 2008, 09:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoManGo1946

1946 Cadillac 60 Special Fleetwood

Adam & Kirstin Bieszart
Wheaton Illinois

Joe Manna

Hi Adam,just checked out the link for youtube.com.Pretty cool.I'm going to forward the link to the guys in my Caddy club.Might even play it at our Xmas party tonight.

Have you been on the HAMB lately?I checked yesterday,only due to the fact that Bettie Page passed away.Wanted to see what was posted about her.

Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

GoManGo1946

Glad you liked it. I was poking around on there a bit this week.
1946 Cadillac 60 Special Fleetwood

Adam & Kirstin Bieszart
Wheaton Illinois

PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192

That was good , Vince Taylor's original version of Brand New Cadillac [as opposed to the Clash's inferior cover version]. For those that don't know, Vince was a British rock n roll singer who spent his teenage years in the USA . He re-appeared in the UK in late 58 or early 59 . He got his moves from Elvis and his black leather look from Gene Vincent. I met him in 1977 and he was mad as a brush ! [sorry guys , that's an English saying !]. David Bowie says that he was his main inspiration for Ziggy Stardust.
Enough rock n roll history, this is meant to be a Cadillac forum !!
Phil