News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Another 1 bites the dust

Started by Eric S. Maypother #15104, December 17, 2008, 12:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Not as bad as the blue 1950's that was on eBay recently but still a shame, un-intended low rider.

I was without power for 4 days, just got it back last night, I believe this picture was taken in Worcester, Mass which is about 10 miles from me, theirs still trees in roads and people without power.

See picture #3

http://www.telegram.com/assets/static/slideshow/2008/afterthestorm/index.html
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

The Tassie Devil(le)

What a mess.

Hopefully nobody was hurt.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Joe Manna

What a shame! Eric,you can try and buy that one to part out.

Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Hi,
Bruce as far as I know nobody was hurt in the area, just inconvenience and cost of damage so we got to be thankful for that, nothing like the storms down south.

Joe, I was thinking the same thing, lots of highly sought after parts on it, too bad it didn't say what street it was on, maybe I could find someone to run the plate #. I saw your car at the GN but didn't see you  by it, maybe I'll meet you in Las Vegas or another show.
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Wayne Womble 12210

That Ice stuff is nasty. We have those storms a lot around here too.

Worcester MA is where my `31 Cadillac was bought new.  The dealer was FitzHenry Cadillac.  I have always wondered if there was a picture of this deallership back in the day. The building is now covered in modern facade.

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Quote from: Wayne Womble 12210 on December 17, 2008, 10:28:10 PM
That Ice stuff is nasty. We have those storms a lot around here too.

Worcester MA is where my `31 Cadillac was bought new.  The dealer was FitzHenry Cadillac.  I have always wondered if there was a picture of this deallership back in the day. The building is now covered in modern facade.

Hi Wayne,
That's interesting, what street was it on? If I find a picture I'll let you know. Their was a Cadillac dealer on Shrewsbury St. If I remember correctly in the 80's it was Fuller Cadillac, then changed to Ragsdale Cadillac then it moved to Auburn, MA. I had a 1977 Coupe DeVille when I  stripped parts from it I found a build sheet showing it was delivered to Lawless Cadillac on Shrewsbury St Worcester. Now the Cadillac dealer in Auburn is Diamond Buick Pontiac GMC Cadillac LLC on RT 9.
1990 Cadillac Brougham