News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

The ugliest Cadillac I have ever seen

Started by Roger H, February 01, 2009, 06:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

Ugly? Hell yes.
Ugliest Cadillac I've ever seen? Not even close. I'd rather drive that abomination than a Cimaraon or Catera.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Fatty Arbuckle

Eric S. Maypother #15104

I've seen some similar looking Cadillac hearses of that era somewhere on-line, maybe Yann's Database, they were from another country also, some countries just have different style hearses than us, at least they choose a Cadillac. I would have liked to seen a picture from the back, they have 5 pictures of the right side, 1 close up of left side back.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Otto Skorzeny

The back is probably a platform area for attendants to stand during the procession. Some old horse drawn coaches had things like that. It's in remarkably good shape. I wonder if it was still being used for funerals when it was "put away three years ago"?
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

nick.stratta

Yes it's different all right - the car has been featured in a good few books about Cadillacs
regards & thanks Nick
CLC 23023, CLCMRC Museum benefactor 113