News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1967 CADILLAC PURCHASE

Started by DAN SPURR, February 10, 2009, 03:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAN SPURR

WAS LOOKING FOR SOME HELP, IM TRING TO BUY A 1967 CADILLAC IN SCOTTSDALE AZ. I'M IN NEW YORK, I'M BUYING IT OFF THE INTERNET.
WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE WAS ANY CADILLAC OR CLASSIC CAR EXPERTS IN SCOTTSDALE THAT I COULD HAVE LOOK AT THE CAR BEFORE I SENT HIM THE MONEY?
I DONT WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE BAD EBAY PURCHASES!!! I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY AN INSPECTION FEE.
IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME.
THANKS
DAN SPURR

Dave Shepherd

Dan, there are many nationwide companies that perform this service, Hemmings News lists many, if you need help in the upstate NY area I am a licensed appraiser.

DAN SPURR

Quote from: Dave Shepherd on February 10, 2009, 03:13:35 PM
Dan, there are many nationwide companies that perform this service, Hemmings News lists many, if you need help in the upstate NY area I am a licensed appraiser.

THANKS, DAVE
THE CAR IS IN SCOTTSDALE AND COMING TO NEW YORK, BUT I WILL CHECK HEMMINGS!
DAN

Chris Conklin

I've had excellent results using Automobile Inspections LLC, very thorough report, very fast response, and a lot of photos. As a matter-of-fact, they've inspected a '67 and a '68 Deville convertible for me. Didn't buy either one thanks to them.  ;D

http://www.automobileinspections.com/
Chris Conklin