News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

can anyone identify these handles? v-16? 1932?

Started by tonyp, March 07, 2009, 12:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyp

can anyone identify the application for these handles?they measure 7 3/8 overall and 6 5/16 hole to hole.someone has written v-16 in magic marker on the mounting surface
tony patterson

Otto Skorzeny

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Jack Mcilwraith

They look like the type of handles that were on my 1939 75 series limousine. Mounted inside on the post between the third window and the rear door. They were to assist anyone sitting in the rear seat,as they arose.

tony patterson

thank you jack,these were in a box of parts that came with a 32 town sedan project i bought last may,                                                                              .
Quote from: Jack Mcilwraith on March 07, 2009, 10:21:54 PM
They look like the type of handles that were on my 1939 75 series limousine. Mounted inside on the post between the third window and the rear door. They were to assist anyone sitting in the rear seat,as they arose.

harvey b

Hello Tony, i have a 38 V16 limo that uses the same handle,i have the car in storage,i cant measure them to be sure but they look similar,i have attached a picture of them in action,this will give you an idea where they would go.the car is a 9033 body style,#5.all original inside and out,interior is pretty well shot as you can see.HTH Harvey B
Harvey Bowness

tonyp

thanks harvey,these will be put up on ebay in pairs as i'm trying to recoup some of what i've spent on my car so i can spend more!!(this is a sickness,you know,according to the wife),a clc member has already spoken for a single one
tony patterson