News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac advertisements and road tests

Started by Greg McDonnell, March 21, 2009, 11:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg McDonnell

I recently won an ebay auction for a vintage magazine article (road test) about my '66 Oldsmobile Toronado.  Before paying the seller, I wrote and asked him if he would give me time to check out  other items in his ebay store.  Of course, he wrote back and said that would be fine and to take my time and he'd hold off sending my invoice until I made up my mind about anything I might want.  We swapped a few emails during the course of my perusing his ads and road tests. I have to say this guy is probably one of the best ebay seller I've ever done business with!  He bent over backwards to accomodate me and was quick to reply to every email I sent.  And man does he have the Cadillac ads!  I recall seeing some road tests for Cadillacs as well.  And, if you purchase in any quantity, he is most willing to adjust the price for each ad.   

There are plenty of vintage automobile ad sellers on ebay but none quite as easy to deal with or as accomodating as this one.  His name is Doug Wood and he's located in IL.  Check out his ebay store:  http://stores.ebay.com/Automobilia-Unlimited_W0QQ_trksidZp284.m183QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D4

He's also the parts manager at a Chevrolet dealership so he might possibly be a good source for NOS or hard to find parts for our Cadillacs.  In the past, I've used a local Chevrolet dealership to help me locate parts for my Cadillac.  They can access GM's parts database just like a Cadillac dealer can.

Greg McDonnell
CLC# 20841

Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841

David #19063

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the information.  Always nice to find a new person that is easy to work with!
David #19063
1996 DeVille Concours