News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

does anyone have a copy of an original 74 ELDO CONVERT window sticker?

Started by collector, March 30, 2009, 12:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

collector

I have a man that will make up original window stickers but he does Pontiacs and will do Cadillacs but need to see a sample. Would someone scan theirs for me. I have a 74 Eldo convertible but Im not concerned so much about model. I just need to see what it looks like and how it is layed out. The Pontiac ones he does are so perfect you cant tell they arent original. If we get enought interest he will make them for all of us. Please either post a scan of your window sticker or email it to me. Thank you so much. john   jirutenberg@aol.com

Davidinhartford

Here is a 1975 Eldorado sticker.   You may want to wait and see if any 1974s get posted. 

Barry

Quote from: collector on March 30, 2009, 12:09:19 AM
I have a man that will make up original window stickers but he does Pontiacs and will do Cadillacs but need to see a sample. Would someone scan theirs for me. I have a 74 Eldo convertible but Im not concerned so much about model. I just need to see what it looks like and how it is layed out. The Pontiac ones he does are so perfect you cant tell they arent original. If we get enought interest he will make them for all of us. Please either post a scan of your window sticker or email it to me. Thank you so much. john   jirutenberg@aol.com
Barry Norman
1958 Biarritz
1961Biarritz
1976 Bicentennial
1976 Fleetwood Talisman
1961Continental Convertible

collector

Thank you for the window sticker. I hope someone has a 74 for me. I need codes etc. Thanks

Davidinhartford

I have a 1974 ordering guide book.  Just post your options and trim and I'll get you the codes.

collector

David is being such a fantastic guy helping me out with all the codes and the options etc. I really would like to see someones actual sticker for 1974 that way we can see what is standard and how it is listed.  Is anwyone intersted in getting a window sticker as well???????