News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

sunvisors and hub caps

Started by caddeman, April 03, 2009, 04:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddeman

I have a 36 caddy coupe and I'm in need of some hubcaps and sunvisor repair, where do you guys find these sort of things, I'm not looking for new, just some fairly good drivers. any help out there for me.......thanks, Jim

Otto Skorzeny

Keep checking ebay for hubcaps. Put a want ad on this forum in the BUY/SELL section for them as well.

Do you need sunvisors  or do you just need your old ones re-upholstered?
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

caddeman

Quote from: ottoskorzeny on April 03, 2009, 04:53:41 PM
Keep checking ebay for hubcaps. Put a want ad on this forum in the BUY/SELL section for them as well.

Do you need sunvisors  or do you just need your old ones re-upholstered?
I have one good one and one that has broken metal piece, both will need to be upholstered thou, thanks for the help ...Jim

Otto Skorzeny

Contact SMS Fabrics for the sunvisors and the rest of the interior fabric if you need it.

http://www.smsautofabrics.com/

They have the correct material and will either sell it to you for your own installation or , I believe, will do it for you. They made magnificent door panels for my 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. They are so perfect that people have a hard time believing they're not NOS.

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE