News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

I found a man who can reproduce exact factory window sticker anyone interested?

Started by collector, April 03, 2009, 09:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

collector

Please let me know if anyone is interested in getting a window sticker that has the correct font and looks like the originals. Contact this man    pontiacjack@hotmail.com   Tell him john from the CLC said you might be able to make me a window sticker

Kevin M. Parkinson

1925 V-63B Custom Suburban
1941 Series 6719
1956 Fleetwood 75 Imperial Sedan
1967 Sedan deVille
1968 Sedan deVille
1972 Fleetwood 75 Sedan
1972 S&S Cadillac Victoria Hearse Senior #779
1980 Fleetwood Limousine
1996 Sedan deVille
2006 DTS 1SD
2018 CT6 3.0TT Platinum
2018 Escalade ESV

collector

Matt CLC#18621

Oakland/Pontiac Club reproduces for members, is this a blank Cadillac window sticker or Cadillac window sticker with options/prices based off of  the Cadillac's the build sheet?

Matt CLC# 18621

collector

I have no Idea. I gave him all my options and the option codes and a format from a window sticker and he is plugging in all the info with the correct color codes and interior codes. Since my 74 Eldo convetible has all options except high altitude or California emissions it is very easy to go from there.

omalley

I would be interested in a window sticker for a '57 Brougham.  Has anyone got an original that I could look at and share with this guy or regional club that does them?

Thanks

pciexcellence71@yahoo.com

I have a 1977 Eldorado and a window sticker in little pieces.  I'd like a new reproduction

TonyZappone #2624

I didn't think window stickers came until 1958 with the Monroney law?

Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle

2manycars

Quote from: TonyZappone #2624 on June 20, 2022, 06:29:00 AMI didn't think window stickers came until 1958 with the Monroney law?

That is true. My uncle worked at the Linden NJ assembly plant, in the computer area. He was one of the people who coded the original programs to print them at the factory.
1964 Coupe de Ville
My Current Projects:
1957 Ford Thunderbird
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS Convertible
My Special One:
2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (bought it new)

5390john

I was at a local cruise in on Saturday with "Marilyn" my restored '55 CDV.
As at every show, I display the window sticker that Steven Tuck made for me, along with the car show sign he made. Together they tell a quick and easy to understand story of the car. The window sticker is a complete fabrication since Monroney's weren't required in 1955. The sticker is a quick and easy way to illustrate all the car's info that people ask about at a car show. I can't count how many times I've heard "LOOK, it ONLY cost five thousand dollars!!!"
Steven was a pleasure to work with and the results speak for themselves.
BTW Steven, I have not forgotten about the book.
See attached, these are the cherry on top when Marilyn goes to a show.
John Adams Marilyn's Window Sticker .pdfMarilyn's Window Sticker .pdfCar Show Sign rev 7 final.pdfIMG_0664.JPG   

1955 CDV "Marilyn"

"Panic Accordingly"