News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for Joe Robin

Started by Vinny, April 17, 2009, 10:15:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Hello.  I am lloking for Joe Robin.  I understand he installed Front and rear shoulder straps in his 1963 Cadillac convertible and wanted to see some pics.  Any help is appreciated.

35-709

Using the "Search" function it appears that Joe Robin is a member of the CLC, at least he was in 2006.  His contact information should be in the CLC membership directory.  The majority of CLC members do NOT participate in these forums.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Otto Skorzeny

Here's his email as listed in this forum.

joerobin65@aol.com

More people should avail themselves of the search function on this site. It's amazing what you can find out.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Joe R #20442

Vince- just sent you an email, but in case it changed in the last year I thought I would post here.  Haven't been on this forum much as stated in my email.  I'd be happy to offer whatever I can on the seatbelts.  5 years since I put them in and they work great.  I dropped my aol address long ago - here is my current one:  joecadillac63@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Joe Robinson