News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1937 model 65through 75 side mount covers

Started by Tom Kelly, April 17, 2009, 12:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Kelly

John Tozer # 7946

Gene Menne

harvey b

Hello All,i seen these covers too,they look like the ones on my 37 60 series,they mount with the Y shaped wire peice,with the wingnut on the bottom of them,on my car the spares mount with a big long bolt that screws into the bracket on the fender,it has a clamp that hooks into the wheel stud holes on the rim?i am not sure how the spares are held in on the larger series cars?there is a set of fenders on ebay now that are for a larger series car,the 60 series is a smaller car than the larger ones too.that is the only concern i have with these covers,i know there are a lot of differences in the different models too,my master parts list does not show any part #s for these parts either,maybe someone with a larger series can help with this.HTH Harvey B
Harvey Bowness

Tom Kelly

Thanks to all who checked this for me,
Tom