News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

2002 DeVille - A Good Buy Or Not?

Started by Dennis J. DiNorcia, April 30, 2009, 09:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis J. DiNorcia

I just came across a 2002 DeVille Dts with 60,000 original miles, sunroof, cassette/cd, parking sensors, built in (Headrests) DVD player and game jacks, heated front and rear seats, power tilt wheel, etc, etc. It is in perfect running condition, body in mint condition, interior needs cleaning but not cracked or worn. Price: $7,995.00 but will be flexible. Is this a good deal? I was going to offer $7,000.00, but I think if he turns me down I may still pay the price. Should I be worried about this Northstar engine?

Jim Govoni CLC 20546

I drive an 03 that I bought with 30,000 on it a year ago. It has 40 now. No problems of any kind. I also have an 05 with 30 on it and it's fine as well.  Jim
1953 Series 62 
1966 Fleetwood 
1969 deVille Convert.
1941 Series 63

Davidinhartford

The only complaints i've heard about the Northstars are their oil consumption.    Adding a quart between changes is normal.