News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

original dealer salesmans order forms

Started by Bill Young, May 15, 2009, 09:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Young

Hello,
Does anyone have any original blank or filled out dealer salesmans order forms for Cadillacs especially 1968 in particular? . I am interested in these as they will be very helpful in coodinating the Dealer salesmans data book information I have. you may also contact me at mercguy1@aol.com
Thank You 
Sincerely,
Bill Young

Barry M Wheeler #2189

By chance, I do have several years of Oldsmobile ones... Sure wish they'd been Cadillacs! 1966, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Warren Rauch

The form your looking for is 6500A. They are pictured with information on filling it out in the Optional Specification Data books (I checked 61,64,65,76). If someone has such a book for 1968 , it may have the form pictured.THe standard 1968 portfollio with data ,paint and upholstery has a section for special orders ,but does not picture the form in 1968. Warren