News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Event in my city

Started by PVM, May 23, 2009, 10:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PVM

Just today I was in "City Days". One of festival parts "non traditional auto exhibition". I am proud, that Cadillacs were dominating among US CARS. From 7 cars (all GM) - 3 Cadillacs. My Eldorado also can be seen in pics. Black car next to him - Soviet pride GAZ13. Was available for goverment use only. If someone interested, I can tell more about cars on this album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/4x4daugiavietis/20090523KAUNODIENOS#
1975 eldo convertible - 8.2 liters (500cid) will never understand, will always love.
1979 Chevy caprice station wagon 8 seater -not restored, notrepaired, but starts and drives anytime.
Guys, you were making wonderfull cars somewhere  over the ocean! (some years ago).