News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1948 Series 61 4 dr sedan.

Started by cadillac60, June 19, 2009, 05:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadillac60

When I purchased this car approx 1 year ago it did not have the chrome frames around the fog lights.  From all the photo's I have seen of this model it is a frame that does not continue around the fender, only around the fog light itself. I do have the bezels that goes around the lenses.  There is two holes in the fender below the fog lights. My question is, is the frame a one piece or is there an upper & lower part?  If any body can e-miail a close up I would apprecciate it. If any one has a couple of these frames I would be interested

Bruce
tralee@telus.net
Bruce Watson

Jeff Maltby 4194

The 48 signal/fog lamp housings have a one piece chrome frame. The housings look similiar but are a different design as per the picture showing a 48 housing on top versus a 49 on the bottom.

Capt. Maltby @ How the West was Won/Lost in 1952 ? :<)
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

cadillac60

To Jeff Maltby,

You don't know how much I appreciated your e mail with a clear description & great photo  of the frame I am looking for. I need one for the right side & one for the left side.  If you know anybody that has a pair it is obvious that I would be interested.

Regards

Bruce Watson
tralee@telus.net
Bruce Watson

Otto Skorzeny

post a want ad for these in the buy/sell heading of this forum.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

cadillac60

Thank you I have posted ad as you suggested.

Bruce
Bruce Watson