News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Dream Car Classics of Largo, Florida

Started by Dudley B. Ruffalo, July 11, 2009, 04:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudley B. Ruffalo

Dear Club mates,

Since I am on the hunt for a new car I should look up member # and promise to have next message. I am in South Carolina and a member for about 5 years. Does anyone know any thing about Dream Car Classics of Largo, Florida? I am looking at one ogf their "frame up" restored cars. Anything would be helpful.

Dudley
dudley@ruffalolaw.com

Stampie

Hope your not looking at the 60 as it isn't a true convertible and a lot of incorrect items for the price.

Stampie
If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.  ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.  ~Louis D. Brandeis

DinoBob

Bob Belloff

Otto Skorzeny

From his ad copy:

SHOW IT-PARADE IT-DRIVE IT-YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER LIKE IT!

I hope to hell not!
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Dudley B. Ruffalo

Definately not that 'Frankenstien" creation 1960. But they say..we take 76 or 71, etc. by it now say $8,000.00 or after we run it through our "frame up" restoration $24,900.00. They by good mechanical condition cars and tear down, They clean, new paint, top, carpet, tune, tires, steam bottom, etc. Just looking for anyone who has bought a car from them. They will any any color combo you want. ny info welcome, tips on what to look for.

Dudley

Otto Skorzeny

I think the snaps on the chrome trim are a nice touch!
fward

Dudley B. Ruffalo

ah that's "any info" not "ny info" thanks

Otto Skorzeny

Hi Dudley,

Just for future reference, you can go back into your own post and make changes and corrections by clicking on that little pencil and paper icon on the right. You can delete your own posted message as well by clicking "remove" in the upper right corner of the post.
fward

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Quote from: Otto Skorzeny on July 12, 2009, 11:04:54 AM
Hi Dudley,

Just for future reference, you can go back into your own post and make changes and corrections by clicking on that little pencil and paper icon on the right. You can delete your own posted message as well by clicking "remove" in the upper right corner of the post.

Dudley and Forrest,

I'm almost certain that you can modify and delete your messages only if you are a registered user, not a guest.

Otto Skorzeny

fward