News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

article from 1991 annual

Started by M. Patla 13876, August 01, 2009, 08:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M. Patla 13876

is it possible to access an article from the 1991 club annual here on this website?  i can not find it as i am not that savvy on navigating . what do i click on? the 1991 annual was dedicated to the one i love  the 1941 cadillac   50th anniversary 1941 - 1991 thank  matt

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Hi, I had a lot to do with this issue as I was President when it was being put together. I don't know whether Lars Kneller still has any extra or not. I think there is a place on the site to check out back issues. There is no place to access back issues like this on the site.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

M. Patla 13876

barry i am interested in information on the series 67 limo with the closed rear quarters thanks matt

Carfreak

Matt,

If additional copies are not available for sale, let me know & I will scan the article for you.
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Lars Kneller 8246

Sorry, no 1991 Annuals are currently in stock.

Jeff Maltby 4194

Just read the article last night . Once the picture opens below, click on it again to the next larger size. I'll try and get a better picture soon :<)
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Thanks Jeff, as I don't know where one of my copies is right now.  M, you might give Ron Van Gelderen a call, as he may have pictures left from his article. He was the one who "found" the car. You'll have to call him as I don't think he uses the forum very much.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville