News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

What is on a Chassis stencil on a 1955??

Started by Cadillac1955, August 23, 2009, 03:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac1955

What is on a Chassis stencil on a 1955??

cadillac-collector@live.no
Andrè Aga

Cadillac Coupe de Ville 1955
Cadillac Coupe de Ville 1964 "The Apollo"
Cadillac Conv. 1965

Warren Rauch

I don't know about 55 , on the 56 I just did there was only one stencil. It was the serial number on the top of the
radiator support. Warren                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Andre Aga

Quote from: Warren Rauch on August 23, 2009, 02:29:35 PM
   I don't know about 55 , on the 56 I just did there was only one stencil. It was the serial number on the top of the
radiator support. Warren                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Hello,

This was stamped on my frame