News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

The Orange Bride

Started by jaxops, August 29, 2009, 09:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaxops

I may have related this one before but Otto's email replies about a "drink board for the bride" made me think of it.  A friend of a friend asked me to drive her son and his bride on their wedding day and I agreed.  The bride got in the car and my mouth fell open as she was literally orange.  Apparently she needed a fast tan, and it wasn't summer in Va Beach yet, so on went the lotion.  It contrasted with her dress like a television when the colors all go off and people's faces are green or orange! 

After I got my mouth closed (no I reserved my laughter for later!) and I asked if they'd like to cruise the beach strip before the reception, her comment was "No! I need to get a drink in me!"  She gave him the "don't you disagree or you're a dead man" stare and neither of us said a word, but I drove them 1 block to the reception.  That poor guy!  She flew out of the car into the bar so fast the photographer couldn't get a picture.  I shook the guy's hand and said something like, "good luck" and drove home roaring with laughter!
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA

Otto Skorzeny

That's hilarious. I've seen chicks with that stupid orange fake tan. They look like Oompa-Loompas from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Misfit

I hope none came off on your interior.

She was either scared to death or drunk that had her bottle hidden from her.

Excellent either way.  :D :D :D :D :D

MisFit

Sweede64

she knew and realized it was too late....... Imagin in 10 years, dad, why is mommy orange in the face on your wedding pic? lol ;D ;D
Thomas Karlström