News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Rubber vendor

Started by J I Garner, September 06, 2009, 12:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J I Garner

I am in need of all the rubber for my 1962 Eldorado. It is time to start the finishing process. Who is the best recommended vendor?
Jim

carguyblack

I'd give Alvin Arnold from Paragould, Arkansas a call. 870-236-7253.  He's a Steele dealer and tries to give folks the best deal he can. I think he sources out comparable parts made by less expensive manufacturers as well and passes that on to you. Hope this helps. Chuck
Chuck Dykstra

1956 Sedan DeVille
1956 Coupe DeVille (2 sold)
1957 Oldsmobile 98 (sold)
1989 Bonneville SSE

Kevin Kenneally

Rubber The Right Way..  866-789-7879..  I have used them and they are great!

jeff1956

I'll second about alvin arnold...he's a great guy and is in my town.  However, when I talked to him friday he will be on vacation tomorrow(monday) through early october....he takes a month vacation every year so if you're not in a hurry he should be back by early october.  Just letting you know in case you happen to call and can't get ahold of him.

Jeff

Otto Skorzeny

You can't go wrong with Steele either. Basically a one stop shop for everything you will need inside and out.

http://steelerubber.com/
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

JIGarner

Thank you all for the advice. I'll Check with both sources
Jim