News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by austingta, September 23, 2009, 12:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

austingta

Hello everyone,

My name is Frank Brooks, and I live in Austin, TX. I am a longtime Buick aficionado, and am proud to have branched out (up) to Cadillac. I have looked all around the internet to find the best forum to assist me with my new 66 deVille convertible...

This one seems to be the best!

I have been active on V8buick.com for years, and I admire the tenor of this board as being similar to that one.

I'm looking forward to typing with y'all!

Here are a couple pics of my new Cadillac:

Frank in Austin

jeff1956

Awesome 66!  Welcome and best of luck with your new baby.  I'm sure if you have any questions someone on here will have some insight for you!  If you haven't joined the CLC as a dues paying member it is well worth the cost.....the Self Starter alone is worth the cost of membership, but you get so much more than that!  Again, welcome!!

Jeff

Steve W

Beautiful car! Congrats! Lots of great info and support here. This is a great forum. I joined about a month ago myself and have learned quite a bit already!
Welcome aboard.
Steve Waddington
1968 Coupe deVille
North Hollywood, CA
CLC Member # 32866

jaxops

Welcome aboard!  What a stunning car!  Congratualtions!
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA