News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1961 Cadillac Antenna Lower Mount

Started by Jack Miller CLC# 24441, September 26, 2009, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Miller CLC# 24441

Hi,

Does anyone here have a picture of the lower mount bracket on the fender for a 1961 Cadillac antenna?
My car came with the lower bolt on the antenna, the top fender chrome cap with a clamp, a place on the inner fender to put a bolt. But no bracket. I would love to see what the bracket looks like so I can make one from a box of parts & mixed brackets that I have. I probably have the bracket but with my back problem it is hard to stay in the position that you need to, especially if you have to play a guessing game on making a bracket. I would hate to have to remove the fender for this.

Thanks
Jack ???

Dan LeBlanc

Jack

Hopefully by mid-week, I'll have my passenger side fender off and should be able to get a couple of pictures for you (provided mine is still there).
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Jack Miller CLC# 24441

Quote from: Dan LeBlanc on September 27, 2009, 07:32:07 PM
Jack

Hopefully by mid-week, I'll have my passenger side fender off and should be able to get a couple of pictures for you (provided mine is still there).

My fingers are crossed.

Thanks
jack

Dan LeBlanc

Jack

Do you have a shop manual?  I found a picture of it in chapter 14
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Jack Miller CLC# 24441

Quote from: Dan LeBlanc on September 30, 2009, 07:12:37 PM
Jack

Do you have a shop manual?  I found a picture of it in chapter 14

Hi Dan,

Pg 14-62, 72a-4 I don't have that bracket. I have a screw on the lower motor and a clip on the fender. I need a picture of that bracket that holds the motor to the fender dustshield.

Thanks
Jack

Jack Miller CLC# 24441

Quote from: Dan LeBlanc on September 27, 2009, 07:32:07 PM
Jack

Dan,

Did you get a picture of the bottom mount of the antenna?

Thanks
Jack