News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Northstar info, street rod

Started by Matt, October 01, 2009, 06:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Does anyone know of an aftermarket place that sells stuff to mount a Northstar in a street rod with rear wheel drive?  It seems like not long ago I read an article on doing this in the magazine "Street Rodder", but can't find what issue it was in or see anything on the internet.
thanks!

Anthony Amman #15293

Try looking up Cadillac Hot Rod Fabricators.  Go to Popular Hot Rodding online and type in Hot Rod Guide to the Stars.  That should get you the info. you seek.

Otto Skorzeny

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

TJ Hopland

I saw one with a 4bbl intake and an hei dizzy running off the end of at cam.   Not sure how the newer rwd ones work but the transverse ones bolt up to one of the 60* v6 transmissions that the s-10's used.  I guess there is one bolt that dont line up and you have to grind a notch for the starter.
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason