News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

37 Cadillac sidemount cover hold down brackets

Started by Tom Kelly, November 01, 2009, 10:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Kelly

I know somewhere on the forum somebody posted a photo or link to the brackets that hold down the sidemount covers on 1937 cars. problem is, I can't find it, I did a search still no luck. does anyone have some photos of these brackets?
thanks

harvey b

Hi Tom,i can get you some photos of mine,it is a 60 series,i dont have any extra parts?,i can take the pictures in the morning for you.they look faily simple to make a copy of,will have measurements too. Thanks Harvey B
Harvey Bowness

Tom Kelly

Harvey, Great! thanks alot. That's just what I need

Bruce Berghoff-CLC #1476

Hello Tom... I'm sending photos  via email of factory originals plus a reproduction with dimensions. I've made quite a few 37 Series 60s and just did a set of 35's for Bob Porter's Town Car featured on a recent Self-Starter cover. bb