News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1976-1977(?) Cadillac San Remo convertible.

Started by Jim Dugan, November 03, 2009, 05:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Dugan

Hello Gentlemen;

I'm afraid I'm just a "wish I had a Caddy"  guy but we all collect what we can afford right? I belong to the best Die-cast  car site on the net. It's jsssoftware.com. Anyway I wanted to post a picture of the 1976 or 1977 (cant remember the year for sure) Cadillac San Remo convertible but I can not find one. I remember that car as being THE conversion of the then new Cadillac Seville. I know it wasn't a GM out of the factory car but it is the only conversion I can recall that actually looked sharp with the top up as well as down. It was truly a grogeous car.

Anyway, I was just wondering if one of you guys could point me in the direction of some photos that I might post on another site? With full credit and appreciation of course.

Thank you so much. You have a beautiful site.

Otto Skorzeny

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE