News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Fleetwood 1950 dash panel inserts

Started by Kristian, November 12, 2009, 03:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristian

HELLO!!

I am restoring 1950 Fleetwood. Can someone tell me where I can find following parts.

1. Dashpanel inserts (for fleetwood).

2. Rubber for ventilation (both sides of dashpanel).

3. Vertical chrome louvers (backdoors).

4 Hood Crest.

I read in the authencity manual about colors of steering wheel. It said black and ivory. Mine is blue, is that some kind of special order?

Thanks

Kristian Gustafsson

Otto Skorzeny

Hi Kristian,

Click on the link below my name and you will find a very long list of Cadillac parts vendors that I have compiled over time.

There are many salvage yards that might have what you need for the dash and chrome. Just work your way down the list.

The hood crest can be purchased new from McVey's, OPGI and possibly others. Maybe McVey's has the chrome louvers, too.

The rubber may be available from Steele or Rubber-the-Right-Way.

Maybe your steering wheel was painted at some time in it's life or even replaced with a wheel from another year.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE