News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

85 seville windshield

Started by john troy, November 19, 2009, 09:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john troy

I am trying to locate a windshield for in my 85 Seville.  The problem that I'm having is that the windshield has a plastic liner on the inside.  I'm trying to keep the car as original as possible.  I understand that this was an option.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

RobW

Don't know where to find a plastic one but you should be able to find a ppg replacement easy enough. I remember alot of those windshields being damaged by unknowing owners and inspection stations using razor blades to remove registration and inspection stickers. Lisle even came out with a plastic "razor" blade in thier windshield scraper tool for these windshields.
Rob Wirsing