News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

'67 Glove Box Flocking source anyone?

Started by threnc, November 30, 2009, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threnc

Does anyone know of a good source for glove box flocking spray cans for my '67 convertible?
Chris T. CLC#23925

Otto Skorzeny

Try Bill Hirsch or some of the other restoration supply companies.

You can find them by clicking the link below my signature.

If you have a craft store or hobby shop  like Micheal's nearby, try them first. They sell it for making jewelery boxes and things like that. Normally you apply an adhesive - like upholstery adhesive - then sprinkle the fuzzy flocking stuff on it and roll it around. Dump out the excess and you're done.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

threnc

Thanks for the nice big database! I'll be sure to use it often, however, did not find flocking on Bill Hirsch's site. Maybe a call to him?
Chris T. CLC#23925

Otto Skorzeny

I don't know if he sells it, I just know he sells a lot of chemicals, paints, etc.  There are some restoration supply companies on the list that may carry it.

But, I think your best bet is a craft store like this one:

http://www.craftflocking.com/

How did anybody ever restore a car before the age of the internet?
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE