News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

57 cpe. hydro. vac. pwr.brk.

Started by cadman49, December 15, 2009, 05:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadman49

hi guys,, does anybody know where i can get a rebuild kit for my brakes power booster? i guess its a one yr. only---hydro-boost for my 57. thanks for any info,richard

Otto Skorzeny

Hi cad,

The link in my signature will take you to a long list of vendors specializing in vintage Cadillacs. Look on it  for Ed Strain to get your brakes in order. I believe McVey's slso sells kits to do it yourself.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

chris cunliffe

I have recently recieved excellent service from a vendor not on Ottos list after much searching and unreturned e-mails.

Three weeks ago i ordered a Bendix Hydrovac rebuild kit for my 57 Eldorado from Midwest Power Products http://www.midwestbooster.com/

It was delivered to the UK in just one week an includes all the seals,power piston leather cup,poppet valve,diaphragm and check valve

Contact Rich Hlady at Midwest        CHRIS.
1957 Eldorado Seville #967

Otto Skorzeny

ThanksChris,

I'll add this resource.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE