News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Who's Minding The Store?

Started by RobW, December 22, 2009, 04:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobW

Anyone else having trouble with the CLC club store? I ordered a new cloisonne grille badge to replace the less than a year old one that fell apart on 11/8/09. Got my confirmation email and order number, etc.
After not receiving it or hearing anything about it, I emailed on 12/14 to see if had shipped or was out of stock or whatever. Didn't get a reply. OK so maybe they're on vacation or something.
So I waited another week and sent another email on 12/14/09. Still haven't gotten a response.
Figured I'd try asking in the open forum in the hope that maybe someone who can look into it actually reads these posts.
thanks in advance.
Rob Wirsing

Jeff Hansen

Please, if you are have a question about a merchandise order,

CALL THE CLC OFFICE.

Call Mike or Nancy at 614-478-4622 and they'll be happy to assist you.

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

RobW

I thought an email to them would be just as good, no?
Rob Wirsing

Rusty Shepherd CLC 6397

Quote from: RobW on December 22, 2009, 04:30:04 PM
I thought an email to them would be just as good, no?

In one regard, I'd say no.   If you call someone on the phone , you know he or she got the message.  With an email, you're never sure unless you get a reply.

RobW

Actually that's not true. If you do "bcc" you can see when it was opened.
Rob Wirsing

The Tassie Devil(le)

Quote from: RobW on December 22, 2009, 05:16:16 PM
Actually that's not true. If you do "bcc" you can see when it was opened.
bcc is only "Blind Carbon Copy" and that means that receivers of an email don't get to see who else the email is being sent to.

What you need to use is the "Request Read Receipt" feature, which is accessed under the Tools bar.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

RobW

Yeah that's what I meant. But anyway.........
Still wondering why no one responds? Are those badges made to order? Do they wait for enough orders to make a run?
Rob Wirsing

Mike Book CLC # 19946

Your original order was sent out November 23. We have tried calling you 4 different times, but you apparently do not have voice mail. We will resend another grille badge in tomorrow's mail.
Thank you for your support of the club.

Mike & Nancy Book CLC # 19946
CLC Office Administrators

RobW

Rob Wirsing