News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1930 LaSalle 4037 7 Passenger

Started by Brian Dowell, January 03, 2010, 04:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Dowell

??? Me again, Still trying to restore. I need a good photo of just below the windshield. i must have a piece missing where the rubber seal and the cowl come together. There are holes in the cowl where something should bolt.  If anyone has this part please let me know how much, or what you have for my car.  I am also looking for the "buttons" on the side for side curtains they are spring loaded. If anyone has a 30 LaSalle 7 passenger in Michigan or near Cape Coral Fl my dad and i would love to come over and see it.  Thank you so much,
Brian in Michigan, Home (810) 367 6868.  Cell (586) 864 5110. :) :)
30 LaSalle Coupe
30 LaSalle 7 Passenger touring
33 LaSalle Sedan
60 Cadillac Convertible
15 Model T Touring

Wayne Womble 12210

Old style roller shades work well for roll up shades in these cars.  Just cut to length and use your end brackets or get some for another car line that are available. 

yachtflame

Brian,
The piece on the cowl is I believe aluminum as it is slightly bendable. It has a groove for a rubber seal to fit into it. I have one back in Mass. and also several of the side curtain brackets. BUT as you know I don't have access until June. I'm getting 4 parts cars then so I should have most of what you may need as well as being able to cast in bronze any of the pot metel parts that have broken. I'll try to contact you when I get home. Could be as early as May since there is no business down here!
Wayne
www.yachtflame.com
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075