News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

75 series limo

Started by 68series75, January 05, 2010, 04:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68series75

I have a 1968 fleetwood limo. I have read that there were only 805 made that year. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could find out how many still exist. I am figuring that at least half might still be out there. my Vin is 68-69723      I got the production info from this site  http://www.motorera.com/Cadillac/cad1960/CAD68F.HTM
Aaron Hartland

Glen

The numbers 68-69723 is the style number, not the VIN.  Your VIN will start with R8 followed by seven digits starting with 100001.  Looks like R8100001. 

Look for the VIN at the front edge of the dashboard on the driver’s side and visible through the windshield.

Glen
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

snowman

Quote from: Glen on January 06, 2010, 12:50:03 AM
The numbers 68-69723 is the style number, not the VIN.  Your VIN will start with R8 followed by seven digits starting with 100001.  Looks like R8100001. 

Look for the VIN at the front edge of the dashboard on the driver’s side and visible through the windshield.

Glen
i have a 68 75 series limo vin s8104966 whats it worth an how rare is it

s spingler

Carl Glass

Are either of the cars referred to in this post still around?  for sale?

thx

Carl
Carl Glass
'68 Eldorado, cruise control, climate control, am/fm stereo, tilt/tele, 6-way bench, and vinyl roof.  Would love to add the twilight sentinel, guide-matic, power door locks, right hand mirror, headrests, and floor mats.  And how about leather buckets?  Oh, and pull the vinyl top.

jaxops

I love the 1968 limousine.  Does yours have a gray or blue interior?  I a;ways thought the blue went well with the black car, and that was because so many limousines were painted black with a gray interior.  Please post some pictures when you can.

1970 Buick Electra Convertible
1956 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine
1949 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine
1979 Lincoln Continental
AACA, Cadillac-LaSalle Club #24591, ASWOA

Carl Glass

I don't have one...yet.

thx

carl
Carl Glass
'68 Eldorado, cruise control, climate control, am/fm stereo, tilt/tele, 6-way bench, and vinyl roof.  Would love to add the twilight sentinel, guide-matic, power door locks, right hand mirror, headrests, and floor mats.  And how about leather buckets?  Oh, and pull the vinyl top.